Certifications & Registrations
- Women Owned Small Business
- DUNS: 078755745 | CAGE Code: 6UXR6
Aridell specializes in administrative management and general management consulting for organizations in the following areas:
|Project Management||Drug/Health Plan Operations||Risk Assessments|
541611–Admin. Management & General Management Consulting Services
541199–All Other Legal Services
541211–Offices of Certified Public Accountants
541219–Other Accounting Services
541990–All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Relevant examples of how Aridell applies these core capabilities include:
- Investigations: Aridell helps those organizations faced with fraud, waste, and abuse, employee wrongdoing, financial misconduct, kickbacks, embezzlement, theft, conflicts of interest, and misguided business practices. Investigative expertise includes federal and state law enforcement experience and overseeing program integrity operations for healthcare programs.
- Program Integrity: For a fraud measurement study, we conducted hundreds of interviews of individuals utilizing a survey instrument to collect responses. Project oversight included designing an effective survey strategy, establishing protocols for survey administration, the reporting accuracy of surveys, and the tracking of our progress.
- Project Management: On a national program integrity contract, we served in a program director capacity and oversaw the entire program integrity operation focused on detecting and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Drugs/Health Plan Operations: Aridell is extremely knowledgeable of Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug Plan operations, healthcare programs, health plan operations, clinical areas, compliance programs, the drug industry, and program integrity through our work on national and regional contracts, with the insurers, and with state government agencies.
- Compliance: For the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan compliance program audits, we developed the federal government's protocols and a risk assessment tool to gauge plan sponsor internal and management controls.
Aridell, a women-owned small business and professional consulting firm, was formed in 2013. Our mission is to help clients maximize meaningful outcomes, improve their operations, and protect their valuable assets, as well as bestow customer confidence in their operations. In roles, such as a prime contractor, subcontractor, and employee, our clients know us as a trusted, outcome-driven, and proven company. In the public sector, Aridell’s founders are well-known for their successful management of program integrity contracts for the federal government and years of government law enforcement and program integrity experience with employers, such as the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Justice.
Serving tHE Healthcare,
Financial, Insurance, and Public SectorS