Certifications & Registrations
- Women Owned Small Business
- DUNS: 078755745 | CAGE Code: 6UXR6
541611–Admin. Management & General Management Consulting Services
541199–All Other Legal Services
541211–Offices of Certified Public Accountants
541219–Other Accounting Services
541990–All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager/Lead (Full-Time)
Post Date: 5/26/2023 – 06/30/2023
Aridell Associates, LLC, a professional consulting firm, advises clients on healthcare program operations and helps clients develop solutions to maximize meaningful outcomes, improve their operations, and protect their valuable assets, as well as bestow customer confidence in their operations. Our mission is to advance clients’ operational performance and provide sustainable long-term, successful business strategies.
If you are interested in providing consulting and advisory services or supporting contracts, then this project management level position is for you. The Sr. Project Manager/Lead works as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team in conducting program vulnerability activities in support of a contract. In this position, you will support the primary project manager in managing and leading program vulnerability projects, such as conducting research, identifying vulnerabilities, scoring risks, and reporting results. The Sr. Project Manager/Lead will receive all direction and instructions from a program manager or their designee for the work activities under the contract.
- Under minimal supervision, interact with the client's various partners and stakeholders to discuss and address program fraud, waste, and abuse schemes; trends, patterns, and anomalies; and opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to improving operations and work flow efficiencies.
- Responds to partners' and stakeholders' needs for information and clarification.
- Uses positive interpersonal skills in conducting all work.
- Develops and delivers presentations.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc deliverables for clients.
- Lead teams responsible for identifying, triaging, and prioritizing existing and emerging vulnerabilities in healthcare programs.
- Provide guidance and support for vulnerability mitigation, and evaluate the success and impact of the mitigation strategies and completed actions in order to close vulnerabilities.
- Promote the use of environmental scanning techniques to identify vulnerabilities.
- Develop and prepare written risk assessments on different client programs and areas using standardized criteria.
- Oversee the preparation of reports, including the findings and associated recommendations for submission to the client’s management.
- Interact and confer with team members on a variety of topics, such as ideas, projects, approaches, methodologies, and strategies, using all forms of available communications.
- Interpret complex healthcare and value-based payment programs' policies, laws, rules, regulations, manuals, and healthcare industry guidelines in conducting program vulnerability activities.
- Serve as a technical resource in complex healthcare operations, data, and systems.
- The position requires a bachelor’s degree with preference given to those degrees in a business, public policy, or public administration relevant field.
- At least five years of experience required in Marketplace, Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP programs with an expert level of understanding of the regulations in the programs along with direct supervision of staff.
- Experience working for a health plan or an oversight/regulatory government agency is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Requires professional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational planning and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate with others and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to large or small groups when required.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Professional Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
No travel is required.
This is a work-from-home/remote position.
Email Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant examples of how Aridell applies these core capabilities include:
- Investigations: Aridell helps those organizations faced with fraud, waste, and abuse, employee wrongdoing, financial misconduct, kickbacks, embezzlement, theft, conflicts of interest, and misguided business practices. Investigative expertise includes federal and state law enforcement experience and overseeing program integrity operations for healthcare programs.
- Program Integrity: For a fraud measurement study, we conducted hundreds of interviews of individuals utilizing a survey instrument to collect responses. Project oversight included designing an effective survey strategy, establishing protocols for survey administration, the reporting accuracy of surveys, and the tracking of our progress.
- Project Management: On a national program integrity contract, we served in a program director capacity and oversaw the entire program integrity operation focused on detecting and preventing fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Drugs/Health Plan Operations: Aridell is extremely knowledgeable of Medicare Advantage & Prescription Drug Plan operations, healthcare programs, health plan operations, clinical areas, compliance programs, the drug industry, and program integrity through our work on national and regional contracts, with the insurers, and with state government agencies.
- Compliance: For the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plan compliance program audits, we developed the federal government's protocols and a risk assessment tool to gauge plan sponsor internal and management controls.
Serving tHE Healthcare,
Financial, Insurance, and Public SectorS
Aridell, a women-owned small business and professional consulting firm, was formed in 2013. Our mission is to help clients maximize meaningful outcomes, improve their operations, and protect their valuable assets, as well as bestow customer confidence in their operations. In roles, such as a prime contractor, subcontractor, and employee, our clients know us as a trusted, outcome-driven, and proven company. In the public sector, Aridell’s founders are well-known for their successful management of program integrity contracts for the federal government and years of government law enforcement and program integrity experience with employers, such as the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Justice.
Aridell specializes in administrative management and general management consulting for organizations in the following areas:
|Project Management||Drug/Health Plan Operations||Risk Assessments|