Current Job Opportunities
Serving tHE Healthcare,
Financial, Insurance, and Public SectorS
Job Title: Outreach Analyst
Post Date: 11/3/2020 – 11/20/2020
Aridell Associates, LLC, a professional consulting firm, advises clients on healthcare program operations and helps clients develop solutions to maximize meaningful outcomes, improve their operations, and protect their valuable assets, as well as bestow customer confidence in their operations. Our mission is to advance clients’ operational performance and provide sustainable long-term, successful business strategies.
If you are interested in providing consulting and advisory services or supporting contracts, then this mid-level position is for you. The Outreach Analyst works as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team in conducting education and outreach activities in support of a contract. In this position, you will support education and outreach activities for agents and brokers under the Federally Facilitated Marketplace. The Outreach Analyst will receive all direction and instructions from a program manager or their designee for the work activities under the contract.
- Under minimal supervision, maintains a working knowledge of partners' and stakeholders' needs, deliverables, and resources.
- Contributes to improving operations and work flow efficiencies.
- Responds to partners' and stakeholders' needs for information and clarification.
- Uses positive interpersonal skills in conducting all work.
- Develops and delivers presentations.
- May conduct or support education and training.
- Prepares standard and ad hoc deliverables for clients.
- Assist the client with ongoing communication, education, technical assistance, and outreach activities.
- Support the development of live webinars and computer-based training courses, including creating slide decks, drafting speaker’s notes, reviewing and drafting post-webinar responses to participants’ questions, and facilitating the posting of materials to the applicable platforms.
- Draft and disseminate promotional messaging (e.g., tweets, email blasts, posts to webpages, bi-weekly newsletters, etc.).
- Support the development of educational and reference materials to post on webpages (e.g., frequently asked questions, quick reference guides, etc.).
- Develop and disseminate e-blasts to partners and other stakeholders via a designated email delivery system.
- Help manage the script repository, process for creating new scripts, and process for approving new scripts.
- Aid in developing and/or using the existing email script repository for current and newly-created email scripts that are used to respond to inquiries that are categorized by topic and user type.
- Help maintain the email script repository and revise email scripts on a quarterly basis.
- Support the preparation of PowerPoint slide decks, scripts, and talking points for webinars.
- Support the preparation of fact sheets and quick reference guides concerning topics of interest.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field is required.
- At least 5 years of work experience is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of developing and managing scripts.
- Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Requires professional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational planning and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate with others and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present to large or small groups when required.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Professional Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
No travel is required.
This is a work-from-home/remote position.
Email Resume To: email@example.com